February 12, 2013
Laundry day is always the same.
Should I wash with Tide or with Gain?
I like both,
my husband neither.
Just because they make him a
“Honey,” I say, “sit back and relax.
I’ll use the cheap stuff to wash your slacks.”
I like smelling shower fresh,
and on my cloths to linger,
the breezy scent of flowers,
newly picked and garden fresh.
So unfortunately hubby,
you lose this round
wash and dry and hang
It is the same
this laundry day thing
every freaking week.
- Special Delivery, a poem by Lexi Flint (lexiflint.wordpress.com)
- Whispers, a poem by Lexi Flint (lexiflint.wordpress.com)
- A Mother’s Love, by Lexi Flint (lexiflint.wordpress.com)
- A New Year A New Challenge by Lexi Flint (lexiflint.wordpress.com)
- Laundry Day (madaughterblog.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Air and Laundry, the Scent of Life and Everyday Living Around the World (mzzoomer.wordpress.com)