Today my children started back to school which for me is a triumph and a tragedy. I am happy to have back my uninterrupted writing time (7am until my youngest wakes up). I am nervous because now I have to perform. I have no more excuses as to why I’m not blogging on a regular basis or writing my latest novel or poem. I have to make good on my new years resolution to submit something each week. (Yeah that one went down the crapper after two weeks. )
So now I am going to make my new school year resolutions and I need you to keep me honest.
1. I am going to write something everyday.(minimum of 2 pages/day)
2. I am going to submit something I’ve written at least once a month. (weekly was a bit to stressful for me.)
3. I am going finish my current work in progress before nanowrimo commences in November.
4. I will win Nanowrimo 2010 this year.
5. I am going to edit my first novel and prepare it for a beta read. (any volunteers?)
6. I am going to continue introducing you my readers ( yes, both of you) to the freshest new authors and their books here in Lexi’s Author Alcove.
What are your writing resolutions for the new school year?