20 Facts About Me
1. I am a wife and mother of 6, four beautiful girls and 2 handsome boys.
2. I like doing creative things, writing, sewing, cooking, painting ect…
3. I love to dance but don’t get a chance to do it much.
4. I work too much.
5. I a sleep deprived.
6. I love to read.
7. I am a die hard Prince fan. I love his latest single: This Could Be Us. (click link to hear it)
8. I love to travel. My dream trip for the last umpteen years has been to go to Tahiti. I’m going to get there one day.
9. I am a registered nurse and certified respiratory therapist. If I had to pick between the two careers I’d go back to being a therapist. (pay sucks though)
10. I have a certificate in Legal Nurse Consulting, victim advocacy and as a paralegal. The legal system in this country is fascinating and is often mind boggling.
11. I believe in God. I try to read my Bible daily. I try to be a footstep follower of Jesus Christ.
12. I am addicted to Pinterist. It’s what’s for dinner.
13. I love my children with all my heart.
14. My best friends are my sanity. They listen to my sob stories, and provide shoulders to cry on.
15. I am very emotional. I cry. I cry a lot.
16. I love music, loud music. When I am in the car alone I blast my radio. Music provides a physical and emotional release for me.
17. I need to lose 25 pounds.
18. My favorite season is summer. I want to move somewhere warm. Soon!
19. I used to be a DJ and a sound engineer.
20. Since I’ve started working day shift I have become a coffee drinker. I love my Kuerig brewer. I am not a day person but I make it work.
I know I’m boring but I love ya, Lexi